Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Life of the Unemployed!


my roommate was gone for a week and I decided I wanted to entice her to stay forever so naturally i took a trip to the dollar store and this was the result:


"voodoo dwarf for your entertainment needs! oh the possibilities!" (when squeezed the eyes have a poping out effect)
"binoculars so you can get a good look at the booty in the pool" ( we live right across from the pool. planned? why i would say so!)

"Mallow Rope. A delicious and effective way to keep you in your bed! look monkeys""welcome back to your bed! there is no where more fun! you'll never want to leave it again!"
The flamingo was my favorite part! I have yet to give it a name yet! I decorated with streamers and waited in anticipation for her to get back! at the bottom I wrote "missed you! needless to say I still have not found a job!" the binoculars have been put to good use already! you can actually see better without them, but i found if you close one eye it isnt blurry any more. oh the joy of the dollar store!











1 comment:

Christine said...

That's really funny! I hope your room mate was appreciative!