Monday, May 4, 2009

PARTY!!

I worked my butt off this past semester and am posting my grades for all to see and congradulate me!!

Winter Semester 2009

REL A 121 009 The Book of Mormon 2.00 A-

REL A 122 061 The Book of Mormon 2.00 A

SPAN 102 002 Foundational Spanish 2 4.00 P

TMA 102 002 Introduction to Film 3.00 A

TMA 263 001 Scenic Design 1 2.00 A-

SEM HR ERN 13.00 HR GRD 9.00 GPA 3.87


I read the book of mormon in 3 months for my 2 BoM classes, absolute crazyness! religion classes at BYU are nothing like institute, you actualy have to work really hard. hehe that P in spanish was actualy an 87% which is really good for me in spanish. its a pass fail class so if my grade was below an 80% than I would have failed!

3 comments:

Penny the Mom said...

HORAAAAAYYYYY!!!for Leesa. I am honestly impressed. Congratulations.

Katie Johnson said...

Congratulations!!! Yeah for passing!!!

Christine said...

You are AWESOME! Those are fantastic grades!