I can see the resemblence too. She just wants you to cut it off because she knows all your women customers will flirt unrelentingly.
I'm pretty sure that's a word. If not just pretend like it is to make me feel good.
Evil, eviiiiiiilllll!
You would probably look like Justin more if you were singing "Cry me a River". Your next post should be a video of you singing that song.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can see the resemblence too. She just wants you to cut it off because she knows all your women customers will flirt unrelentingly.
I'm pretty sure that's a word. If not just pretend like it is to make me feel good.
Evil, eviiiiiiilllll!
You would probably look like Justin more if you were singing "Cry me a River". Your next post should be a video of you singing that song.
Post a Comment