Thursday, April 4, 2013
9 Months Old and Tantrum-ing Already?
Eva is 9 months old! Whooot! She started crawling and pulling herself up on things this past month. She also started having tantrums (which is why I was only able to get two pictures of her today). I'm guessing she's teething because she woke up every hour last night and didn't want to go back to sleep. Every time I went into her room she was standing up on her crib and couldn't get back down. Sometimes I think babies can't help doing the developmental milestones (rolling over, sitting up, crawling, standing). It seems like the second her body is in any possible position to do this new move (even if I don't think it's possible- like on the changing table, in my arms, in the bathtub, in her high chair) her body HAS to do it. "Alert!" Her brain says, "Your hand is on a shoe. First put it in your mouth then proceed to pull yourself up on it and try to stand." "But it can't be done! It's only a shoe. It's not tall enough for me to stand up with," she responds. Her brain commands, "Just do it!" And like a reflex she runs through the motions. She then cries about it because she doesn't know a.) how she got there and b.) how to get out of it.
She weighs around 20 lbs and is around 28 inches long. Time for a new car seat!
I've got to go. She's trying to stand by pulling herself up on the computer chair but it keeps moving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha this post is hilarious! I can't wait to see her again!
I love her little skirt...so cute!
Post a Comment