Sunday, April 1, 2012

My standard morning routine


This is a wonderful picture drawn by the talented Kanami. She is so talented she only goes by one name, Kanami. It is a picture of me, Bennett, riding a bear and fighting a street gang comprised of 1 dragon, 1 unicorn, 2 Cheetahs wearing boxing gloves and a wolf. I think she captured my indomitable will and panache beautifully. She even gave me back some of my hair, which made me happy. 


4 comments:

Leesa said...

That is totally amazing and awesome! I want one!

Christine said...

She did give you a lot of hair. Lucky!

Owakulukem said...

Kanami said she didn't finish it. I guess she is on the way to becoming a great artist if that is the case.

Katie Johnson said...

She is a great artist! She draws way better than I do and she's 1000 times more creative.