Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Learning how to really take pics







I don't get this program it's being lame. Anyway, these are some pics I took of Michael after I read a few books on how to use my DSLR. I love the 4th one down, I didn't do anything to it in Photoshop, just turned out.

4 comments:

Bennett said...

These are really good Christine. How did you do your lighting? Is it just normal lighting from your house lights or did you set something up? Good job.

Christine said...

I set up back lighting, but the side lighting is natural light from the window. I think I used TV mode 1/60, and some other setting changes.

Leesa said...

These are so good Christine! He is so cute! I love one with the car the best! Is this one of those times where he wanted you to take pics of him?

Katie Johnson said...

He's so cute! Good jeorb with the photography!