Looks so pretty! I wish I were there to see the fall colors! You guys go on a lot of hikes, good for you! And I bet you don't complain that your feet hurt every 5 min.
I too miss the fall colors. The leaves in Missouri turn yellow and then fall off. But...the weather is absolutely wonderful, so I won't complain. Such a great way to spend time together.
3 comments:
Looks so pretty! I wish I were there to see the fall colors! You guys go on a lot of hikes, good for you! And I bet you don't complain that your feet hurt every 5 min.
I agree with Christine. Thanks for putting these pictures up. I love to see them.
I too miss the fall colors. The leaves in Missouri turn yellow and then fall off. But...the weather is absolutely wonderful, so I won't complain.
Such a great way to spend time together.
Post a Comment