Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Okay, I know I'm lame but don't make fun of me.... Fine, go ahead.

Here's a picture of Evalyn Nesbit. She's in this book of photography that Bennett has. I thought we looked somewhat alike (more so when I was in high school). So we decided to do a model shoot. See the results below.
Lesson learned: I don't look like her (but I do like "my" hair in this picture... very elegant... just like Evalyn's!)
Here's one where I wasn't trying to look like her and it turned out better. Commence with the mockery.

3 comments:

Bennett said...

Dang you are HOT!!! You could be the world's first music therapist supermodel. Healin with music and good looks.

Penny the Mom said...

Even I, your prudish mother, thinks you are one sexy chicky.

Christine said...

Never thought I would hear Mom say/write "sexy". I didn't even know she knew how to spell that word.