So I'm sick and tired of nasty strangers touching my baby. I mean there's gross old women with snot rags in their hands touching his hands and then the hands go straight to the mouth. Then there are the cigarette-ridden men who think it's a good idea to give him a handshake. To solve the problem I made the following sign: (Leesa, please feel free to use it for Rob. Keep all those BYU girls off him.)
5 comments:
I think it is a FABULOUS idea. Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT let anyone try to make you feel bad for protecting your precious baby Michael!!!!
Does that sign apply to me too? What if I don't have my snot rags in my hand while I touch him?
I guess you can be exempt...but I'm going to make you wash your hands before you touch him.. (hahahah evil laugh)
I'm going to try and make you feel bad for protecting your baby when we see you in vegas. And I'm taking Michael around to gamble while your at your show and pass him around to all the old timers at the slot machines. whiskey in one hand, slot machine in the other, cigarette hanging from their mouths and a baby in their lap. Don't worry, I'll be sure to get pictures.
That is the best idea ever! I should make Rob wear one while he is at his ward in Denver! That is a great idea! this is almost as good as your wheels on your trumpet case, almost!
Post a Comment