
I'm glad Leesa came up this weekend. We bought shirts from Downeast and cut them apart to make these twinner shirts above.

Here we are at a camp fire up Logan Canyon. We made tinfoil dinners and Leesa taught me that sweet potatoes are really fantastic in them.

This is when Leesa decided to take my own birthday cake and shove it in my face. Too bad miss "I can't eat gluten" decided to have a fight with some glutenous cake because she definately got it in her mouth.

We also went yard sailing and I bought some chairs for my new table that I also bought yard sailing a week ago. I'll post pictures when I get them re-finished and done.
5 comments:
That was such a fun weekend! Thanks for letting me stay there! I love my shirt! its so cute! I wish I was still there, so fun!
Those are super cute shirts! I can't believe that you would risk Leesa's health just to get even with a peice of cake. At least you could've grabbed a bannana or dog poo or something. You'll be sorry when she has intestinal cancer...
Christine's ideas of alternatives to gluton are very questionable. By the way my dears: sailing means what you do on the water in a boat. I don't really thing saleing is a word. Perhaps you should use 'yard selling' or something similiar. And peice is really supposed to be spelled piece. Signed your gramatically correct Mother
What part of the shirts did you modify? Were they just plain before? If so you two are extremely creative. But then everybody already knew that.
Dear grammatically correct mother, I didn't realize that Leesa and I were allergic to gluton; I always thought it was gluten. Or maybe it is gluten and I should call you the grammatically incorrect mother!
Post a Comment