Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Angels landing of death!

We went to zions last week with Kelly Ward and some friends from my high school! it was so fun and I now love zions way more than moab! We hiked angels landing first, it was intense!
Me and kelly jumped out onto a limb that was hanging off the cliffs, jk mom, we were only right next to a bagillion feet cliff!
Here she blows. this is the view from the back, its much taller from the parking lot
scary! one of the guys was from Florida and had never climbed a mountain before, he was so freaked out and had slippery shoes, needless to say he did not make it to the top!
our new home!
we all (expect florida boy) climbed onto this sweet rock that was just hangin there
afraid of heights
this is my "holy crap that is some cliff right there" face
We made it! it was a beautiful sight!
Here is the gang!
This is the view from the hike down, it was such a fun get away from school! We stayed at his grandma's house in St. George, haha suckas who had to sleep in the freezing tent! I want to go back and spend more than a day there cause there is so much to do and see! It truly was breathtakingly beautiful!

3 comments:

Katie Johnson said...

Thanks for posting these! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I'm glad you didn't fall to a splattery death like that Florida kid would have done had he continued. I'm always glad when you post pictures because I then get to see what you're up to.

Christine said...

You crazy! I'm glad you did that hike and took pictures because I'm pretty sure I will never go on that hike so the pictures helped me live through you.

Penny the Mom said...

The only life I have is living through Leesa. So keep up my wonderful life!!!