Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fall Semester at Santa B and a BOY

This fall semester has been so fun! I have two great roommate who have taught me a lot about kindness and supporting each other. For their Christmas gift from me, me and my "friend" Rob made breakfast for them last Saturday, needless to say it was delicious!


This was my birthday dinner at PF Changs, it was so good and I got my food for free cause they messed up on it. I invited all my closest lady friends to come celebrate with me cause they were the next best thing to being with my family. My roommates are the two blonds, they are so great!

My roommate Nicole made me a gluten free cake out of black beans, it was so moist and delicious! I had a party and had so much fun cause all sorts of my friends showed up and we just had fun talking and I got lots of great gifts including that scarf made by my other roommate Sarah and a hat box full of surprises from Lauren. the best gift though was my new laptop that I love so much! thanks dad and mom! Its a beauty!


Here is the good part!! his name is Robert Fowler, he is from Scottsdale, AZ, his dad is a doctor, and mom is a violin teacher. He is graduating in mechanical engineering in April and might continue at BYU to get his masters or go work for a prestigious mechanical engineering company in Denver. I tell him all the time that he is a smarty pants! He is the most amazing guy I have ever met, so nice, so sweet, gentle and funny too and I really really like him... a lot! His last girl friend also had celiac disease... hmmm interesting!

ROOMMATES!!!

These are the girls of 102 and I have LOVED living with them. We were meant to live together. I came as a stranger to them and they were so nice and we are great friends now. Nicole is getting married in August, and Sarah is stickin around and going to school. Her major is exercise and wellness. Nicole is from Park City and Sarah from Pleasant Grove. Sarah lived in Mexico with her parents who were mission presidents there for two years and went to school to be a pastry chef. They are both so talented and encouraging! We spend a lot of nights after we are sick of homework, watching little dorrit and north and south! I know next semester will be just as great with them there to support me and share my happiness and sadness or whatever. I also hope there will be another addition to our apartment, except that he cant sleep over! wink wink!




No comments: