
Here's my new do and I love it! The stylist did such a good job. I figure that once this dye starts to wear off and it's time for a new hair cut then I'll just get out the old clippers and shave it all off. Does anyone else feel like their hair is a chain and only when it's completely shaved off then they will be truely free? No? Maybe this is a new topic for me and my therapist.
6 comments:
im with ya sis hair is no good ive been trying to go bald my whole life--aaron
oh and the new do looks great!!
I love it! You are beautiful.
If you shave it and you find you have a really lopsided head, you might feel a bit uncomfortable going out in public. Or what if you have a gigantic red (better off dead) mark on the very tip top of your head. Did you ever think about that sister? HUH? Did you?
I love it! And I don't think anyone will call you "sir" like they did to me when I cut my hair short!
alright alright i will admite that it looks super cute! i thought you were going to look like a boy or even worse butch, but it looks really good kades!
yay! I had that EXACT haircut! I'm convinced that short hair rocks. It only took 30 years to figure that out.
You look great!!
Post a Comment