Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday BLOGMAN!!


The Red Cloth is one year old!!!!!! My first post was born on February 6th 2008. It weighed 23 pounds and six ounces and smelled a lot like stale butterfingers but it was mine and I loved it. In memory of this blog's one year anniversary Bennett and I have compiled a list of some of our favorite posts. So many memories. Their was the time I blogged about my love for crafts, and the time I affirmed my allegiance to the communist dictator Fidel Castro. Without further adoooodoo here are some classics (click to view):

* I Want That (Feb. 21, 2008)
* Isaac's Post (Feb. 22, 2008)
* Bathroom of Doom (Feb. 15th)
* On Drinking Oil (Feb. 12th)
* Shoes in the River (May 31st)
* One of These Things (May 11th)
* This is What Happens When You Crimp (April 28th)
* Hairy Man (April 10th)
* Lions Tigers and Colonoscopy, Oh MY!! (April 5th)
* Apartment 403 and Halloween ( October 28th)
* The Essence of Beauty (October 14th)
* Katie Held Hostage (Sept. 18th)
* Combover (Sept 15th)
* Katie Feeds Taylor ( Dec. 10th)
* Lookin Hot (November 25th)
* Failure ( November 3rd)
* The Grand Kids ( January 4th)
* The Truffle Shuffle (December 5th)

Which post was your favorite?????? You must answer that question or you will go straight to hell, where you will eat naught but burning hot coals and drink naught but burning hot cola. Where fiery demons will punch you in the back. Where your soul will be chopped into confetti, strewn upon a parade of murderers and single mothers. Where your tongue will be torn out by ravenous birds.

3 comments:

Christine said...

I don't know how to do that link with the word thingy. But I do enjoy your post. And my favorite posts are all the ones I wrote.

Katie Johnson said...

Ha! You make me laugh Christine. I also love all the posts you have made.

Elle said...

The most memorable post to me was the one where Penny & Emily had crimped their hair and were in hell. Because I crimped my hair a lot in middle school and every day of middle school sure felt like hell.
Keep up the good work!