No matter how turbulent life gets there is always a shining beacon to look to
I love what the clouds have been doing lately, they look so awesome. I took this picture today before I went to work. The sun was shining on the temple for only a couple of seconds when the clouds parted and I was able to get this shot.
I want to be part of the I like this picture group. And I really do like the picture. Also is a pole yard something like a weed yard only its different because it has poles in it and it might have weeds but mainly just poles? Am I anywhere close?
4 comments:
I like this picture.
So do I
I want to be part of the I like this picture group. And I really do like the picture.
Also is a pole yard something like a weed yard only its different because it has poles in it and it might have weeds but mainly just poles? Am I anywhere close?
Me 5! I like it too!
Post a Comment