He has dreamy eyes just like me and he's just creepy looking and he's got a good start on the sweetest comb over since this guy: 
But if old Stevie-o wasn't available I would go with every womans fantasy, Mr. cool himself, Tom Selleck:


Just look at that luscious man forest. Drives the ladies wild.
So I ask the rest of you reading this blog. If they were to make a movie about your life, who would play you?
2 comments:
Wow! You do look exactly like McGuiver (I don't know how to spell that and I'm too lazy to look it up).
I'm going for Betty Davis. I think we are both kind of seductive. I wish I knew how to stick a picture on this because you could see what I mean by seductive. She played in a movie called "baby Jane" I think and we totally look a like in that movie.
Post a Comment