Today I met Shawn Curtis' cousin. She works at Mayo right across the hall from me. She also knows Bishop Curtis and Ryan Curtis (Obviously since Shawn and Ryan are cousins as well). Anyway I told her that Leesa has a huge crush on Shawn and then I sang her the Basketball Shawn Song (you know the one that has the same tune as the Basketball John Stockton song). It goes Basketball Shawn...Basketball Shawn...Shawn Curtis. So she said she would be telling Shawn that Leesa is in love with him. We'll see what comes of that.
2 comments:
The saddest part of that song is that Leesa didn't make it up. I did. He was the big star when I taught at copper hills and I told her I was going to go over the intercom and sing that song.
Sometimes things are funnier to imagine than they really would be if we did them.
what the heck!! you did not!! if you did tell her I am in love with him did you tell her that you were too? wow I cant believe how funny and not funny that is!
Post a Comment